Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Day with my NS friends

I have not update my blog for about two weeks already as I did not have the mood to write anything...
Most important is I did not know what to post...

Keke...


Today I finally have a topic to post on...
06 june...
as what I usually do every saturday, I woke up and turned on my labtop then started my day with facebook...

I have been addicted to restaurant city and barn buddy for the past few weeks...


After my lunch, i thought of continued with my restaurant city and barn buddy, but my phone rang...
It was Chris, am NS friend from Perlis who i din meet for a long time...

He
told me that he is in Ipoh and wanted to called me out for a drink...
so I went out and joined him and Sen Chong, another NS friend who stay in Ipoh too...

At first we went to Old Town kopitiem located in medan ipoh...

we spent about an hour there...
i found out that Chris wanted to see my friend Kar Yan so much...

so we decided to called Kar Yan out also...

but she was in pengkalan.... so far and she can't join us in ipoh garden...
at last we changed to the Old Town Kopitiem in pengkalan so that we can meet Kar Yan...


There, I met Kay Yan, my honey...damn miss her...!!!
is such
a loooooon time I din meet her already...
after I left the camp, i just met her for once...

very happy to meet her today...
we chat for about two hours there...
after that we left Old town for home...


Me and Honey Kar Yan

Me and Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment