Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Camp ~~

Attended a camp organised by the school for all the class representatives.
We had to be there early in the morning as there were works for us to do.
haha~~
I was the photographer of the day ~~
But I din take much photoes for the event.
What I did was having a photo shooting session with my colleagues.
haha~~

All the people were working and we were 'snake king-ing' ~~
Soooo naughty~~


However~~ It was fun~~
Especially when the afternoon supervisor asked us to dirty the classroom for her to use for talk.
We were so shocked at first~~ 
but later we were crazy and playing like a kid ~~
Conteng papan hitam~~
Simply throw rubbish on the floor~~
Put the chairs on the table~~
Wakaka~~
Although we knew that we are the one will be cleaning up everything,
we still enjoyed ourselves with that~~ haha~~

Here are some photoes to share...
There are alot that we have took, but they are not in my camera...

A student from form 1, she is so cute~~ 

This girl love Jerry and JV until almost siao jor~~

 And lastly,
Is me. Playing with min's specs.

Thanks for the treat.
Miss you. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment