Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

EMO day

Recently feel like posting blog everyday...
Same goes for today...


However, today seems like not our day...
Everybody seems to be EMO..
For me, it was a little disappointment happened in the school.
Felt a bit disappointed for the responses I got as I've spend a lot of time and effort on preparing that.
But at last it just seems to be other way round with what I've expected.


Well, learn something from that also.
Never expect too much from a thing or else it will be twice times for the disappointment when you are not able to reach it.
Anyway, just a small disappointment, 
what I need to do is just try to improve from this next time.


Again, GAMBATEH!!!



This is for you too my dear,
although you are busy,
but I still wish that I can be the one
who can share everything of yours,
happiness and even sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment