Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Simple day.

Our gathering has been canceled as some of them couldn't make it.
And also because of 'bersih'. @.@
So I just stay at home for the whole day.
Hope that we can meet up next time because I really really miss u all a lot.

Went for steamboat at night with my family to celebrate my aunt's birthday which falls on 7th of July.
Lazy to type to so much, so I just share a photo that i took during the steamboat.

Steamboat at 2 in 1 Bercham. ^.^

Today is not a good for me too.
These few days I were kinda moody.
Every morning woke up also don't feel like doing anything or even talking.
Hope that someone were there to make me feel happier, relax and more lively...


Tomorrow report submission day again.
Need to start typing my report now....
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment