Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surprise + Misunderstood

Can't imagine that my students actually did that to me...
kinda surprise and of cause very happy for that.
Although everything started because of misunderstood but it is really very sweet.
Thank them a lot and also very sorry for making them misunderstood me.
Thanks them for making my mood feel much better after meeting them today.

Felt that these pretty angels and me are closer after this. 
Don't know whether they feel the same too,
But I hope that we can maintain these relationship.

Dear pretty angels of 1P7,


Thanks for giving me such a big SURPRISE today....
and also sorry that I have made all of u misunderstood me.
But,
also because of this I knew that all of you actually love me so much...haha...(narcissism)
I love you all too...
I've read the letters, u all are really very sweet...
Thanks...
Sorry...
I love you...

p/s: if u all don't memorise baik-baik the nilai I will gantung u all. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment