Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

@.@

Whole day din do my things already.
Ermmm...
I think is 2days already...
Yesterday went out with my colleagues. 
We went to kbox. This was the first time we went out together after our intern started.
Haha...
Have a wonderful day with them. (especially the part when we get crazy together).


Today went to kampar again~~
Early in the morning got awake by my mom and told me that she need to change the plan which is to go to kampar early~
Went to many places in a day.
First to ampang, then mengelembu, after that to kampar( cousin's place, aunt's place and Kei Ma's place)~~
TIred after one whole day~~

But ~~
it is not the time for me to rest yet. Because there are still alot of things I havent do~~
THE SURVEY FORMS~~
Better get started now~~ 

Tomorrow is one of the important day for all the psychology students~~ 
COURSE REGISTRATION DAY~~
Which we have to go through every semester~~
GOOD LUCK to all my coursemates, hope that everyone can get the timetable they want~~

of course,
GOOD LUCK to myself too~~
GAMBATEH~~~!!! 

Hope you can also get the timetable you want tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK~~~!!!
And all the best in your presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment