Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

I MISS YOU~~

Today suddenly a friend tag me a post.
"Do you all miss land rover?"

Yes, I miss it a lot....
But...
I miss the days we play together more...
And...
I miss all of you THE MOST...
I miss you guys very much...
Miss each and everyone of you...
Some words to tell all the Friends that i Love...

 My dear Chen 
The one and only coursemate, classmate, housemate, roomate and soulmate.
Wait u wait till neck also long already looo~~
You fast fast come back ya. 
And take good care of yourself there, don't get sick again ya~~
Miss you~~ haha~~ 
and tell your lao gong i miss him too~~ kinda miss his jokes~~

Both of them...Sweet~~

 My dear Monkey Wen 
Know you got a lot of assignments and FYP... Gambateh ya...
Although you got come back always but we also din meet up...miss your cute face!!!


 The funniest Kacang Jian Wei 
You this soh lou, although in Ipoh also no time meet you after my intern started. Sure miss you a lot...miss your funny act, your funny face...haha~~ 


 The busiest Chicken Wing Wing Hong 
You are always the busiest one~~ hope you won't be absent for the next gathering~~ Gambateh in your work ya~~ Miss you lotsss~~


 Kong Wai Yin 
Sudah lama hilang punya kawan, always MIA. Mana Lu pergi?? Faster show yourself~~ We all din see you for a long time already~~ Will miss you, You tau tak??


Finally,
 My one and only bubu, Joel 
Meet you almost every week, but feeling so sad to send you back to kampar every week also~~ 
Gambateh in your presentations ya~~ You can do it!!!





 ALL OF YOU...
 ALL OF YOU...
 ALL OF YOU...






Now start to think back...
We have already know each other for at least 4 years...
Since form 4 I think...
We have been through many things together..
Play together,
Sot together,
I am so so happy to have you all as my friends!!!
Really LOVE YOU GUY VERRYYY MUCH...

Looking forward for the day we meet again...
I know this day will come very soon...
Can't wait already...


 ALL OF YOU...


p/s: Is a long post I know...Sorry~~
Keke...

No comments:

Post a Comment