Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mix Feelings

Can't describe my feelings ~~
Just feel weird in myself for this week ~~
Mix feelings ~~
Sad to leave the class I like the most ~~

Lost of direction because won't be teaching anymore,
so the feelings of nervous before entering the class disappear ~~

A bit lonely without him as he is busy with presentations ~~

Tired & Bored as everyday need to calculate the survey forms~~

BUT

Proud because I found a gang of students love me ~~

Happy because I am enjoying my intern life ~~

Touch for what my students do for me ~~

All these feelings just came in a sudden...
Happiness and Sadness mix together ~~
Thats why I feel weird ~~
Everyday like suddenly EMO, suddenly very Happy....
Don't know my colleagues will think that I am crazy or not...@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment