Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fate...I have brought up the topic... !!!

Somebody cannot read my blog...
and the reason is I always post it in chinese and he can't read chinese...
hmhm...I m so so sorry...
I will try my best to write my future posts in english...
sorry Calvin...

Finally I brought up the topic and discussed with her again...
at first I really afraid that I have made a wrong decision that to talk to her about my feelings...
so before we started the talk I told her not to be sad and unhappy as my purpose is just to let her know about what i think and wanted to know hers as well...

At last, although it doesn't have an ending for our discussion because she needed to leave the conversation for some reasons...
at that moment, I felt that i had left down a heavy burden which burdened me for the past eleven and a half months...
I felt tired of it...felt tired of guessing what she think of me all these long...and today, I have got all the answers that I wanted...maybe not all the question that I asked being answered, but at least half of them did...

OnE thing I realised from that is...
Fate is not what you can control as u like...we can change everything but not fate...
what happened between me and her proved what I just mention...
Fate brought us together, Fate brought us to be best friends, fate brought us to suffer from friendship problem, and nw fate brought us back to normal friends...
All these happened because of FATE!!!

For the past eleven and a half months in kampar...everything changed...
but one thing that is not change...and it will not change in the future...
that is my love to her...
I always care about her like last time...maybe it is just different compare to last time...
we want each other to be happy so we let each other go...and set each other free...

Hope u can be as happy as last time...and sorry for what i have done to u...
i know tat is wasn't all my fault, but at least half of them were...


SORRY, my friend...
you are always my
BEST FRIEND


2 comments: