Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pretty Bride

This morning i was asked to accompany my sis to try on the wedding gown...

When I first stepped into the shop, my first feeling is like I had went into a heaven...
I felt comfortable there...
we were requested to take off our shoes before going into the shop...
there, I found a white colour grand piano putting right in front of the shop...
I was attracted by the grand view of the whole shop...
there were many wedding dresses and gowns with all kind of colours hanging there...

Later, my sis started to choose on the wedding gown...
sis took a few gowns that she like and tried on it...
i realised that wearing a gown is not an easy task as it needed a helper to help to zip and make sure the gown was wore in a correct way...

She looked definitely ATTRACTIVE and BEAUTIFUL when she put on the gown...
(wondering will i look as pretty as her when the time comes to my turn to put on a beautiful gown??)
we had spent about 3 hours there...


No comments:

Post a Comment