Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!

Finally I am back to my hometown...
IPOH...
after all my exams over...

This time I am going to have one month break...
wondering what can I do during the break...
eat, sleep and play throughout the whole month??
lepak in the shopping mall??
or WORK??
so started to plan for that...

I have spent an hour to think about that...
but it seem like things didn't happen as what i expected...
Omg...is hard for me to decide whether to find a part time job or not...
if I choose to work...
are there any shop that going to hire me who wants to work only for ONE MONTH??
plus I do not have the desire to work...because I am lazy...haha...
BUT...

if I don't work...
what can I do during the one month break??
I can't just stay at home and do nothing...

At last, my laziness won!!!
I choose to stay at home...maybe sometimes can go out for a walk with friends...
haha...
I am looking forward to the holiday...

ZZZZ...
tiring now...
is midnight...I think I should sleep ler...

Happy Holiday to all my UTAR friends...!!!

2 comments:

  1. finally~~~ ^^
    one english language post from u~~
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoo...y??
    u cannot read chinese meh??

    ReplyDelete