Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Anniversary Trip ~~

Was away for fours day....
Went to KL with Mr.J....
Went for shopping, walked until my legs pain...
Starts to admire those people who can walk and shop for the whole day in the shopping mall...
Oh my God, I cant do that, my legs will definitely pain until I cant walk...

Just went back around 4.30pm this evening..
Still tired...
I think I will not use words to describe what I have done for the past few days...
Just let some pictures and descriptions to tell the stories...

The journey started at 21/05/2010
We were discussing what KTM actually stands for...We came out with all kinds of weird combinations of words like 'Komuter Transit Malaysia', 'Komuter Transit Melayu'...
At last we found out that it is actually 'Keretapi Tanah Melayu'...funny...

On the train to KL

Mc D for dinner in Sg. Wang

Second day- 22/05/2010
Went out for a movie(Iron Man ll) with my cousins in the morning in 1Utama...(Did not take any photoes for that).
In the evening met up with Mr. J. His sister treated us for the dinner in a chinese restaurant inside the 1 Utama building. After dinner, we went shopping again...haha...

Shopping in 1utama
Apple + Orange+ Carrot juice...nice but cost us RM10!!!
A Gift from Mr. J's sister

Thrid day- 23/05/2010
This is the day where I walked until my legs nearly broke...

Entrance of Sunway Pyramid

Lunch in Mr. Tepanyaki

Dear bought his new converse shoes...(his shoes is so clean and new compare to mine..T.T)

Went for ice skating...
It was fun...enjoyed it very much although I dont really know how to skate...


We went back to 1 Utama to have our dinner after we suffered for a tough and tiring journey from Sunway back to 1 Utama because we missed the bus that back to kelana jaya straight away..so we need to take another bus to KL sentral and change bus back to damansara...
We were starving like hell at that moment...

Dinner at Carl's Jr

Went for a walked in 1 Utama again after dinner as dear said he wanted to buy his shirt.

Dear bought me a bracelet at Perlini's Silver...love it...thanks...

Last day- 24/05/2010
Say bye bye to KL...

Took 1pm train back to Ipoh...

It was a happy and memorable trip as it is the first time we celebrate our anniversary in such a special way...Thanks to Mr J for planning everything, for the gift, and for giving me such a good memories. Love you...my dear...I wish u enjoyed the trip too...


No comments:

Post a Comment