Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long time no See


haha...Sem break started, and I am back again!!!!

It is such a long time that I have not been updating my blog. I seem to be always reading somebody's blog but ignoring my own blog. This evening, due to the reason that the semester break started and i starts to feel bored, so i was searching others' blog and 'geh poh-ing' on what others wrote in their blog.

Suddenly thought of viewing my blog and i logged myself in and have a look on it. Strange, i found out that other people's blog seem like very interesting but mine is rather empty. I realised that it have been such a long time that i did not update my blog. This prove that i cannot get myself keeping the same routine on doing the same thing everyday such as writing a dairy, i never have the constancy on doing my things. Same happens to my blog, i just updated it once a while when i realised its existence and when i had something to share on.

haha..because of this, i have made a funny decision that to blog at least three to four times a week. Even that i do have any interesting things to share on, i will still post something on. It not only can train myself to be more organize, it can improve my Language too. Hope that this plan can be run well and I can maintain it.

gambateh, babymushie.....

ok, let me start my very first blog for may...

12/05
a lot of things was waiting for me to do early in the morning.

1st - Went for rebonding in old town kampar at 11am. Special thanks for Mr. Edwin for droving me there as i did not have transport to go to the saloon and Mr. Joel for accompanied me. Finished straightened my hair about two hours later. I am quite satisfied with the new hairstyle i had this time. Is much better from the hairstyle I had before this. Dont believe?? u can take a look on the photes below and compare it.


2nd - Today is mummy's birthday. After settle all everything, i started my journey back to Ipoh. It have been three weeks i had not went home, miss home alot, the first thing I do when i step into the house I just gave mummy a big hug and kiss. At night, we went to 'Food and Tea' in Jusco to celebrate mummy's birthday.
( din take any phototes for that, sorry)

Is getting late, since yesterday i was totally suffered from insomnia and stay till 5am also I can get into sleep, now already getting dizzy. Should call it a day. Good night everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment