Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family~~

Finally I finished planning my plan to KL, where to stay, where to eat, where to shop, and where to play...wohooo....I am definitely going to enjoy and relax myself there.

Besides going with my dear, I planned to meet my cousins there too. I am going to meet my sweet little cousin sisters who is the closest to me, my twins brothers and two other cousin brothers. We were chatting on the msn about this big plan. My cousin sister planned to have movie and go for bowling in 1 utama. I am damn excited for that,cant wait to see them.

Since we started our secondary school, we seldom meet up and chat with each other. Due to far distance, we only have the chance to meet each other during some special occasion such as Chinese New Year, 'Ching Bing' or wedding ceremony. We were once very close to each other that we squeezes together in a small room throughout the night and chit chat for the whole night. I miss those days when we were still young, at least we can meet each other at least twice a year not like now(most is twice a year).

But one thing that I feel glad is I heard that you all are actually feeling the same way I feel. You all also feel that we should meet up more often. Although we meet each other lesser and lesser, we know deep in our heart that our relationship never change at all as we are still very close to each other. Just like everytime you all came during Chinese New Year, I enjoy to see all the smiling face where our parents where chatting so happily in the living room, and we gathered at the back and have our own 'meeting' also.

To me, Our large and harmony family is a gift to me. We are such a big family but we can still be that close to each other, that is what i am glad for. I appreciate it very much. Love you all so much...looking forward to see you all soon.

There are still few of them were not in the photo. I cant find the family photo in my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment