Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Love~

Love can be fragile if both person do not know how to run the relationship in a correct manner. Even a small matter can cause serious consequence. Love is not only serve as one way. It must be both person giving and taking, but not merely a person giving but the other just receiving . Even though one of them willing to give and one receiving, one day they will be problem come out between both of them.

I was once very weak in facing all these love relationship stuff and at last I end up hurting myself badly. After I stand up from the fall, I thought i could get tougher to face all these love problems that comes towards me. I do get tougher but still there are something that i cant solve by my own. He is a nice guy. Always treating me as his princess, but nobody is perfect. He owns something that other guys do not have but he also have the habits that other guys have. Same as other guys, he love dota, love to play.... But all these become the problem between us. He loves to play dota until he do not care about anything including his studies and this is what made me angry with him about.

Maybe all these things happen because I am not good in tolerating, and I truely cannot accept what he is doing.

Dear Mr. J, I just wish to see u at least try ur best to work for it. Nobody will blame you if you have tried your best. You can play your dota also if you can manage your time well. Nobody dont allow you to play, but at least you have to control yourself before u learn to control the characters in your games. Why not we just learn together, we both have our weaknesses, I have to learn to tolerate and how to deal with others, but you have to learn to manage your time well and work hard for ur studies.

Not that I dont love u anymore, just that what you did really made me feel that I am totally useless and use up all my ideas to help you already. Somehow I feel very disappointed. So can we work together?? Deal??

Thanks to all my friends that support me...I am very happy you all were concern about me when you know something had happen to me. Thanks...I love u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment