Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Boring but Fun Day

Nothing special for today. Is just another boring day but I managed to get myself some fun at last. Woke up at 10am. After having my breakfast, started to sit in front of my laptop and facebook. I found out that I like losing interest towards facebook games already. Other than playing facebook, I was also editing some photoes. Since the semester break started I keep editing my photoes, until today I have already edited up to about 10 photoes and above. Editing using conew and photoscape is fun. I can make different styles and designs on my photoes. Besides, I have added in the designs of a new application named 'mei tu xiu xiu'. I have more choices on editing my photoes. I really feels that these editing application are amazing. Here are some photoes that I edited for the past few days. Do leave some comments on them...thanks.

me and him

a photo of me and my lovely little cousin sister

and lastly, my own photo(narcissism)...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment